The Great Chimp Heist The Great Chimp Heist

jajaja

so much... too funny.... can't stop laughing jajajajajjajaja ajajajaja

asdfmovie4 asdfmovie4

Jajajja

Is it like a colab?? or just the 2 of you? jajaja i really like the "why wait?" jajajaja

Wonchop responds:

Well he kinda gets a different animator for each episode. It's more of a commission than a collab.

AdventureTime: VideoGames AdventureTime: VideoGames

sorry....

I know it took u some time to do this... and its not that bad... its just, i mean it take to much and its kind of short.... the history well i get it but the music wasn't right... better luck next time :)

JackTron7000 responds:

Oh believe me, this did not take nearly as long to make as you think.

I know I'm not a good animator and so I used that to my advantage for comic effect.

Well thanks for the positive/constructive reviews anyway. The last time I submitted a flash here was three years ago and so I'm glad people here have gotten nicer since then.

I'm done. I'm done.

so......

This is the first of something?? I liked the animation... but didn't get the history :(

muffin talks muffin talks

Jajjajaja

It's funnier animated.. jajaja pretty good :)

Pee Mode Pee Mode

Hola!

Oye esta muy buena jajaja definitivamente una mejora a la anterior :D bueno ia nada mas te falta mejorar las graficas y listo ;) SUERTE!

ZzeiferR responds:

epa gracias :) yo te recuerdo :) jaja gracias por tu visto bueno. mejorare con el tiempo :) GRACIAS!

Naufrago/Castaway Naufrago/Castaway

Hola!

que onda, bueno primero esta entretenida y la neta aunke si voces esta perfectamente bien llevada.... pro.. si tu idea es hacer un estudio de animacion.... pues si debe mejorarle bastante :) Saludos!

Poop Man Poop Man

Hello!

Jajaja poop man! pretty funny and i'll wait for the next one ;) BTW you should make a pre-loader ;)

French Toast Tango French Toast Tango

Hello!

Its funny but tooo heavy!! well at least it take forever to upload! jajajaja.. but i may've been my internet conection :( anyway good work i like it!

PengjuanPengwang Facebook PengjuanPengwang Facebook

Jjaja....

Good idea... i mean i'm mexican, but still don't care about the sterotype its soooo funny jajajaj congrats :)